Welcome to WCHS! My name is Katie Hill. In addition to being the Media Specialist here at WCHS, I am also the Parent and Family Engagement Coordinator. If there is anything you need help with in order to help your child succeed academically, please let me know. My email is email@example.com and my phone number is 229-463-1060.
Below are all of the different ways to stay in the loop with the latest news, events, and happenings at WCHS:
- Like and follow our WCHS Facebook Page.
- Like and follow our district's Worth Schools Facebook Page.
- Follow WCHS on Twitter
- Check the Worth County High School webpage (www.worthschools.net/1/home) often. Here you can find the latest news and announcements as well as the district events calendar. Detailed department pages (Athletics, CTAE Department, Guidance and Counseling Department, Media Center, Faculty/Staff Directory, Teacher Webpages, etc.) can be found by clicking the WCHS Links tab.
- Have your child check his/her school email accounts daily.
- Peachjar – Peachjar is the digital e-flyer service that sends flyers directly to parents' email inbox and posts them online on all school webpages. Peachjar can also be accessed by clicking the small peach icon in the top right corner of the Worth County High School homepage.
- Join the WCHS Parent and Family Email Group to receive important news and announcements by email. (bit.ly/wchsemailgroup21).
- Marquee LED Sign on Hwy 313 at the student parking lot entrance.
- Daily announcements Google Doc (http://bit.ly/wchsdailyannounce21). This document is updated daily and can also be found on the Worth County High School homepage at www.worthschools.net/1/home. The announcements on this page are announced every afternoon by SGA students.
- Check your Infinite Campus Parent Portal for notifications.
- For more information regarding the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, click HERE.
- Join the Remind 101 group for each one of your child’s teachers.
- One Call Now - Automated callouts with urgent information. This system uses the phone numbers listed in Infinite Campus. Please let us know if your information changes during the school year.
Please note that the FY20 Parent and Family Engagement Policy and the FY20 School and Parent Compact Policy will serve as the 2020-21 policies due to the district school closure for the school year 2019-2020. If you would like to give input, please contact Katie Hill at 229-463-1060 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.